- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Chicken Tikka, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Food Color.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity- Shan Tikka Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 50g of spices.
- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Steps to Cooking
1. Mix together Shan Tikka Mix, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply on chicken pieces and marinate for 3 hours +.
2. Put each portion of chicken on skewer and place it on low heat of charcoal / gas grill.
3. Grill evenly on each side until meat is tender and done. Apply butter before removing from heat. Serving Suggestions: Serve hot Tikka with fresh green salad, sliced onion, tomatoes and Shan Tamarind / BBQ / Green Chutney.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Barbeque meat is the most delicious of all but the ingredients vary from person to person and can be hit or miss. Shan Foods brings you Shan Chicken Tikka recipe and seasoning mix. This is a seasoning mix made exclusively for barbeque blend. The final product is deliciously soft and moist finger licking Chicken Tikka.