- Easy to prepare - Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Tandoori, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Food Color.
- Quality Control - All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity - Shan Tandoori Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 50g of spices.
- Easy to use - All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Steps to Cooking
1. Mix lemon juice, food color, Shan Tandoori Masala Mix and 2 tablespoons oil / butter. Apply to chicken pieces. Prick all over the meat. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Apply strained yogurt and set aside for 3 hours +.
3. Arrange the pieces in a tray and discard the marinade.
4. Bake in a preheated oven, (350°F) for 25 minutes. Apply remaining oil / melted butter on chicken and place the tray under high setting of grill until lightly brown or barbecue. Serving Suggestion: Serve hot Chicken Tandoori with Shan Tamarind / Green Chutney.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Barbeque meat is the most delicious of all but the ingredients vary from person to person and can be hit or miss. Shan Foods brings you Shan Tandoori recipe and seasoning mix. This is a seasoning mix made exclusively for barbeque blend. The final product is deliciously soft and moist finger licking Tandoori.