- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Seekh Kabab, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Food Color.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity- Shan Seekh Kabab Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 50g of spices.
- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Steps to Cooking
1. Mix all the above ingredients except butter and run in a chopper for 1 minute. Set aside for about 2-3 hours.
2. Add butter and mix well.
3. Make small round meat balls. Thread each through a skewer. Flatten the grounded meat in a thin layer around each skewer with wet hand.
4. Barbeque on low heat of coal/gas grill (or in a hot oven 275°F). Periodically turn skewer, until the kababs change color. Do not over grill / brown the kabab.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Barbecue meat is the most delicious of all but the ingredients vary from person to person and can be hit or miss. Shan Foods brings you Shan Seekh Kabab recipe and seasoning mix. This is a seasoning mix made exclusively for barbecue blend. The final product is deliciously soft and moist finger licking Seekh Kababs.