- Easy to prepare - Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Biryani, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- Serving Size - One packet of Shan Pilau Biryani Masala is good to serve 8 people.
- Quality Control - All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity - Shan Pilau Biryani Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 50g of spices.
- Easy to use - All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Steps of cooking:
1. Add meat and garlic paste, ginger paste, Shan Pilau Biryani Mix and water (Beef/Goat/Lamb 2 cups, Chicken 1 cup).
2. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (about 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).Stir-in yogurt and keep aside.
3. Separately: in 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 2 table spoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
4. Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food color if desired.
5. Heat oil and fry onion until golden and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Food has a whole range of recipe and seasoning mix for various flavors of Biryani. Biryani is probably the most loved dish in Pakistani/Indian cuisine. The different flavors are: (i) Pilau Biryani (ii) Sindhi Biryani (iii) Memoni Biryani (iv) Biryani (v) Fish Biryani (vi) Bombay Biryani (vii) Karachi Beef Biryani (viii) Malay Chicken Biryani.
We hope you love it as much as we do.