- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Fried Fish, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Flavor.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity- Shan Chicken Broast and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 125g of spices.
- Easy to use- all the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Mix garlic, ginger paste and Shan Karahi Mix. Apply to meat and marinate for (Chicken 15 minutes, Goat/ Lamb/ Beef 1-2 hours +).
2. Heat one cup oil and stir fry meat on high heat for 5-6 minutes. Add julienne ginger. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (Chicken 10 minutes, Goat / Lamb / Beef 45 minutes).
3. Separately heat ½ cup oil and add tomatoes. Cook on low heat until soft (5-6 minutes). Stir periodically.
4. Add cooked tomatoes and green chilies to the cooked meat. On medium heat stir-fry meat until oil separates from masala. Stir constantly. If desired remove excessive oil. Add fresh coriander and butter. Stir fry and serve with hot naans.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Karahi Mix helps you prepare delicious and mouthwatering traditional Karahi for a perfect mealtime experience.We hope you love it as much as we do.