- This haleem masala box is easy to use since it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
- Bonus Tip – This haleem is best served with hot naan or chapatti (wheat bread/roti)
- All Shan products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Shan Easy Cook Haleem mix is packaged and sealed in a box containing 2 sachets of 300g/10.5oz powder
- This unique recipe mix contains 2 packets: (i) Grains mix powder and (ii) Spice mix powder
Steps of Cooking :
1. Heat half cup oil/ghee. Add meat, bones and Shan Special Haleem Masala. Stir-fry for few minutes. Then add 15 cups of water. Cover the pot or use a pressure cooker and cook until the meat is tender.
2. Remove from heat. Separate meat and gravy. Discard the bones.
3. Grind the mixture for one minute in a blender to shred the meat. In the gravy add Shan’s grains and pulses mix and meat.
4. Stir and add 1-2 cups of water. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Heat remaining oil/ghee. Fry the onions until golden. Then pour over Haleem. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 -15 minutes.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Haleem is a staple dish in Pakistani/Indian Cuisine but it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare. Shan Foods has created a unique recipe mix packaged in a box with 2 packets: (i) Grains mix powder and (ii)Spice mix powder. Shan Easy Cook Haleem Mix has the perfect proportion of powdered lentils, wheat and spices to help you prepare the traditional creamy and grainy Haleem Curry
Warning: This product/location contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.