- This haleem masala box is easy to use since it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
- Bonus Tip – This haleem is best served with hot naan or chapatti (wheat bread/roti)
- All Shan products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard
- Shan Haleem Mix recipe and seasoning mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing 1 sachet of powder mix of 50g/1.76oz.
- No preservatives and No Artificial flavors added.
Steps of Cooking :
1. Heat half oil/ghee, add meat, garlic paste and Shan Haleem Mix. Stir fry for few minutes. Then add 15 cups water, lentil, wheat and bones. Cover and simmer on low heat until meat is tender (Beef 4-6 hours, Chicken 3-4 hours)
2. Separate bones from curry and discard. Coarsely grind the curry with a wooden spoon or grind in a blender for 1-2 minutes. (Avoid grinding into a paste).
3. Cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add additional water, if needed.
4. Heat remaining oil/ghee and fry onion until golden. Pour into the haleem. Cover and simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Haleem mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices to help you rejoice the authentic traditional taste of meaty and grainy Haleem Curry.
Warning: This product/location contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.