- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Lentils Curry, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Food Color.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Quantity- Shan Daal Masala comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 100g of spices.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Heat half oil and stir fry the onions for few minutes. Add Shan Daal Masala Mix and garlic.
2. Add lentils, tomato, soya leaves, green chilies and 6 cups of water. Boil on low heat until the daal is tender and smooth (about 30 minutes).
3. Heat the remaining ghee / oil and stir fry the curry leaves for few seconds and pour over the cooked lentil curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Other than catering to meat lovers we also take care of our consumers who love to eat vegetarian. Shan Daal mix has the perfect blend of spices which help you prepare rich, spicy and creamy Lentil Curry for a light and healthy meal.
Warning: This product/location contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.