- No preservatives and No Artificial flavors added.
- Bonus Tip – to make your Chicken Ginger even more flavorful serve with green chillies. To be eaten with hot naan or chapatti (wheat bread).
- All Shan products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Shan Chicken Ginger recipe and seasoning mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing 1 sachet of powder mix of 50g/1.76oz.
- This Chicken Ginger masala box is easy to use since it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Mix Shan Chicken Ginger Mix with yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes.Marinate for 60 minutes.
2. Heat oil and fry onion until it starts to Heat oil and fry onion until it starts to change color.
3. Add tomato. Stir fry until oil separates.Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes,
4. Then add half a cup of water.Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Stir-in fresh ginger julienne and butter.Stir fry for few minutes and remove.
Tips for best results Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup of water before use.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Chicken Ginger Mix has the perfect blend of spices to help.
We hope you love it as much as we do.