- Bonus Tip – to make your Butter Chicken even more flavorful serve with thinly sliced ginger and green chillies. To be eaten with hot naan or chapatti (wheat bread).
- All Shan products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Shan Butter Chicken recipe and seasoning mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing 1 sachet of powder mix of 50g/1.76oz.
- This Butter Chicken masala box is easy to use since it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
- No preservatives and No Artificial flavors added
Steps of Cooking:
1. Mix Shan Butter Chicken Mix, lemon juice, yogurt, oil and apply to the meat cubes. Marinate for 1-3 hours.
2. Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minutes or until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
3. Separately: Heat a fry pan and add the marinated meat. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat and turn the meat. Remove from pan.
4. Add the chicken to the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Add butter and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add cream. Stir and remove from heat. Serve hot
Shan Butter Chicken Mix helps you prepare the buttery and mouthwatering Chicken Curry for a wholesome meal time. Butter Chicken is a staple dish in Pakistani/Indian Cuisine and can be made with any kind of meat. Shan Butter Chicken recipe and seasoning mix helps you recreate an authentic and traditional dish loved by all.
Warning: This product/location contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.