- Premium and authentic white Basmati rice from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, 10lb bag
- Sourced, grown, harvested, and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise from local growers in regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality
- Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and aged over 12 months for the perfect non-sticky texture and a delicate, sweet flavor.
- Royal Basmati rice nutrition overview: vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, Halal, non-fat
- The best basmati rice for curries, pilafs, stir-fries, or as a side on it’s own, is ready in about 15 – 20 minutes
Royal makes it easy to buy Basmati rice that’s truly authentic, from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. A harmony of climate, fertile soil and pure spring water produce this extraordinary, delicate-tasting grain. Our rice is carefully harvested by India’s most expert farmers and is aged at least 12 months in temperature-controlled silos for the perfect non-sticky texture and fullest flavor. Enjoy whenever you want with simple, easy-to-follow directions on how to cook basmati rice on the stove top, in your microwave or oven, or in electric rice cooker. This fluffy, delicious grain is sure to enhance any basmati rice recipe.
At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentic basmati rice and other grains from all around the world - without compromise or exception. We source our products from the regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality. We work closely with the local growers, a vital part of our supply chain, in supporting this important and mutually beneficial relationship. From our expertise in Indian Basmati rice, to our flavored, ready-to-heat rice inspired by world cuisines, with Royal you’ll get a consistent premium product that has been grown, harvested, stored and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise.