- Royal Sharbati Atta nutrition overview: 100% Sharbati wheat, non-GMO, whole grain, good source of iron and fiber
- Perfect for fluffy, deliciously soft rotis, chapattis & parathas that stay fresh longer and retain their golden color even after four hours
- 100 % Quality, 100 % Trust.
- Royal Sharbati Atta is made with 100% Sharbati Wheat, not mixed with any other wheat varieties.
- INGREDIENTS: Whole Wheat Flour
What is Sharbati Atta? Sharbati wheat that has been traditionally ground for a superior, soft texture. This flour is a staple ingredient for cooking chapattis and rotis that are deliciously golden and stay soft longer. In our commitment to bring you the finest, Royal Sharbati Atta is sourced and milled from selected golden grains grown in Sehore, a city in the heart of Madhya Pradesh, India. Sehore is widely recognized for its premium Sharbati Wheat which is naturally a good source of fiber and iron. With our assurance to deliver premium quality, Royal Sharbati Atta is made with 100 % Sharbati Wheat, not mixed with any other wheat varieties. At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentic Sharbati wheat Atta, rice, and other grains from all around the world - without compromise or exception. We source our products from the regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality. We work closely with the local growers, a vital part of our supply chain, in supporting this important and mutually beneficial relationship. From our expertise in authentic Basmati rice, grown at the foothills of the Himalayas to our flavored, ready-to-heat rice inspired by world cuisines, with Royal you’ll get a consistent premium product that has been grown, harvested, stored and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise.