- The best Sella basmati rice for dill rice, Arabic and Afghani pulao, or as a side on it’s own, is ready in about 20 – 25 minutes
- Parboiling alters the nature of the starch resulting in grains that are less sticky ensures grains are always loose and separate as well as a lower glycemic index which makes it a healthier option compared to other white rice
- Royal Sella basmati rice nutrition overview: vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, Halal, low to medium glycemic index
- Premium Indian Sella Basmati rice, harvested from the foothills of the Himalayas
- Extra long grain with all of the hearty flavor and fluffy texture of basmati - with much less cooking time
Royal Chef’s Secret Sella basmati rice makes a delicious meal in just a few minutes. Sella rice yields 2x more rice once cooked, which makes it a preferred choice by restaurants. In addition to being the world’s longest basmati rice, this grain has all the hearty flavor and fluffy texture of basmati—with much less cooking time. Just add water, chicken broth or your favorite cooking liquid, simmer briefly and dinner is served! In fact, Royal Sella Basmati Rice is so convenient, it can be kept warm for extended periods or even reheated in a microwave without compromising its flavor, consistency or distinctive color.
At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentically sourced white Sella basmati rice and other grains from all around the world - without compromise or exception. We source our products from the regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality. We work closely with the local growers, a vital part of our supply chain, in supporting this important and mutually beneficial relationship. From our expertise in golden Sella Basmati rice, grown at the foothills of the Himalayas to our flavored, ready-to-heat rice inspired by world cuisines, with Royal you’ll get a consistent premium product that has been grown, harvested, stored and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise.