- Responsibly sourced and made with wheat grown in Madhya Pradesh
- Royal Chakki Atta whole wheat flour is 100% whole grain, high in fiber and vitamin rich
- Royal Chakki Atta flour nutrition overview: vegan, non-GMO, whole grain
- Different dishes will yield different cook times
- Healthy, delicious and versatile, a great replacement for white pastry flour and a key ingredient in flavorful and authentic rolls and breads
Responsibly sourced and made with the famous heirloom Sharbati wheat grown in Madhya Pradesh, Royal Chakki Atta is 100% whole grain and vitamin-rich. Guaranteed to be soft and tasty, with no maida added, it is the key ingredient to creating the most flavorful and authentic rolls and breads. Perfect for soft Rotis, Chappati, Paratha and Puri. Healthy, delicious and very versatile—this flour is a great replacement for white pastry flour.
At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentic Chakki Atta Indian flour, rice and grains from all around the world - without compromise or exception. We source our products from the regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality. We work closely with the local growers, a vital part of our supply chain, in supporting this important and mutually beneficial relationship. From our expertise in authentic Basmati rice, grown at the foothills of the Himalayas to to our flavored, ready-to-heat rice inspired by world cuisines, with Royal you’ll get a consistent premium product that has been grown, harvested, stored and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise.